Updates Regarding COVID-19
A Message From Our Team:
We are excited to announce that, as of Thursday, June 3, we will welcome one Pet Parent per patient into our hospital building. If a Pet Parent is accompanied by small children, we kindly encourage you to take advantage of curbside or drop off.
Please note that although the CDC recently updated its guidance stating that fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear face masks, we believe in safety first for all. We continue to require masks for both team members and Pet Parents for the time being.
Curbside appointments are still available if you choose not to come inside the hospital – we want to make sure all of our Pet Parents are comfortable as COVID-19 guidelines continue to change. If you choose curbside service, please don't forget to call upon your arrival!
As always, we appreciate your patience and support as we continue to navigate the ever-changing COVID-19 safety guidance.
Thanks so much!
- For all appointments, please make sure your pet is secured in a carrier, or properly fitted harness/leash.
- Upon your arrival at the clinic, remain in your vehicle and call us to check-in. If you cannot get through to a live agent, please walk up to our main entrance and knock on the locked door to check-in with someone.
- During the phone/door check-in, a technician will get all pertinent information about your pet from you.
- When we are ready, we will call you to let you know to bring your pet to the front door.
- Return to your car and stay in the parking lot for the duration of the appointment unless instructed otherwise by our staff.
- Once the exam is complete, the veterinarian will call you to discuss their findings, your concerns, and the plan for care.
- Please have your phone near you and ensure you have sufficient battery power, so you don’t miss our call.
***Contact the clinic directly for the most up-to-date COVID-19 safety protocols.
You may pay for services and products over the phone by credit/debit card. For other payment methods, please ask a team member for assistance.
ADDITIONAL MEASURES WE ARE ASKING CLIENTS TO FOLLOW
Please do not come to our clinic if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have a fever.
Please reschedule your pet’s veterinarian appointment if you have been in contact with anyone that has had a fever or possible COVID-19 exposure.
PETS AND THE CORONAVIRUS:
It is important to note that there is currently no evidence that pets can become sick with COVID-19. Infectious disease experts, as well as the CDC, World Organization for Animal Health, and World Health Organization, indicate there is also no evidence to suggest that pet dogs or cats can be a source of infection with SARS-CoV-2, including spreading COVID-19 to people. More investigation is underway and as we learn more, we will update you.
The CDC and The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)also have comprehensive websites with up-to-date information about COVID-19 and your pet(s). Additional information about the Coronavirus and your pets’ health are available at the following online resources:
We value your partnership in your pet’s healthcare and appreciate your patience, understanding, and continued support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Holden Veterinary Clinic
11 Industrial Dr Holden, MA 01520
Monday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 6 PM