Updates Regarding COVID-19
The health and well-being of your pet, family, and our team members are top priority. As the situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure you we plan to remain open during our regular business hours.
We are closely monitoring the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities regarding the spread of the virus to ensure we are taking the appropriate precautions and actions to keep patients, clients, and employees healthy and safe during this time.
During this time, we will be changing to curbside service. We are taking this precaution to eliminate constant contact of door handles, countertops, pens, and to aid in social distancing. By taking these safety measures, it is our goal to be able to remain open to serve the needs of our community’s pets.
- For all appointments, please make sure your pet is secured in a carrier, or properly fitted harness/leash.
- Upon your arrival at the clinic, remain in your vehicle and call us to check-in. If you cannot get through to a live agent, please walk up to our main entrance and knock on the locked door to check-in with someone.
- During the phone/door check-in, a technician will get all pertinent information about your pet from you.
- When we are ready, we will call you to let you know to bring your pet to the front door.
- Return to your car and stay in the parking lot for the duration of the appointment unless instructed otherwise by our staff.
- Once the exam is complete, the veterinarian will call you to discuss their findings, your concerns, and the plan for care.
- Please have your phone near you and ensure you have sufficient battery power, so you don’t miss our call.
***Contact the clinic directly for the most up-to-date COVID-19 safety protocols.
You may pay for services and products over the phone by credit/debit card. For other payment methods, please ask a team member for assistance.
ADDITIONAL MEASURES WE ARE ASKING CLIENTS TO FOLLOW
Please do not come to our clinic if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have a fever.
Please reschedule your pet’s veterinarian appointment if you have been in contact with anyone that has had a fever or possible COVID-19 exposure.
PETS AND THE CORONAVIRUS:
It is important to note that there is currently no evidence that pets can become sick with COVID-19. Infectious disease experts, as well as the CDC, World Organization for Animal Health, and World Health Organization, indicate there is also no evidence to suggest that pet dogs or cats can be a source of infection with SARS-CoV-2, including spreading COVID-19 to people. More investigation is underway and as we learn more, we will update you.
The CDC and The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)also have comprehensive websites with up-to-date information about COVID-19 and your pet(s). Additional information about the Coronavirus and your pets’ health are available at the following online resources:
We value your partnership in your pet’s healthcare and appreciate your patience, understanding, and continued support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Holden Veterinary Clinic
11 Industrial Dr Holden, MA 01520
Monday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 6 PM